Keypad Management Solution: Stand Alone – Supports two (2) doors and 1,350 access credentials. Unlimited controller keypads can be installed sharing the same access credentials.
DT1 – Door Access Controller
- High security anti-tamper design. The keypad controller is installed indoors while the proximity readers are installed outside the doors to be controlled (no access to relays from outside).
- Controller Keypad controls up to two (2) doors. An unlimited number of controller keypads can be installed on various locations, allowing users to gain access with the same credentials.
- Supports 1,350 credentials, expandable to 10,000 (keyfobs, access cards or cellphone tags)
- Unique and smart management system. Allows to easily activate and deactivate access credentials over the keypad.
- Supports door release inputs for release push bottons or alarm interface.
- Security features: Provides door contact input (warning beeping sound if door remains open).
- Supports electric strikes or magnetic locks with independent operating voltages.
- Keypad Controller operative voltage: 12 Vdc to 14 Vdc.
- Requires external proximity readers.