DT4 – Elevator Access Control – Motherboard Controller – Controls and monitor up to eight (8) floors, expandable to forty (40) floors. Net-workable to support up to twenty (20) elevators. Companies and institutions Management Solution.
DT4 – Elevator Access Controller – Companies and Institutions
- Controls and monitors access to floors. Control access schedules/retrieve access records/set access groups/set floor unlocking schedules/temporary access
- Modular and scalable. Motherboard controller supports eight (8) floors. Expandable to forty (40) floors
- Motherboard controllers are net-workable to control and monitor up to twenty (20) elevators per site.
- Supports up to 60,000 credentials (keyfobs, access cards or cellphone tags)
- Reports in real time to emails, Access Granted/Access Denied
- User Interface: Stationary computer/server – USB interface
- Fully integration with DT3 door access controller
- Operative Voltage: 12 Vdc to 14 Vdc
- Wizard setup allows system setup in minutes
- Operative system supported: Windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Award winning software solution for companies and institutions. Intuitive graphical interface, allows to build a customized company organization tree organized by departments and positions, adding users to company’s positions. Provides a powerful reporting tool for auditing purposes
- Import user list from excel file or google spreadsheet. Multiple user activation feature allows to import user’s data activating credentials to hundreds of users in minutes
- Remote Management. Access over internet via remote desktop solution/remote desktop cell app